Geofoam Void Fill Melbourne
Geofoam is formed with the use of EPS and here at National Polystyrene Systems the name says it all. We are leaders in utilising expanded polystyrene for a plethora of building, construction and civil engineering projects. Our extended experience within the industry has tailored our approach, as we recognise the issues construction workers face when dealing with void fills. Here at NPS we ensure our geofoam void fill Melbourne is state of the art and will assist in project completion, whilst minimising vital time.
Why choose our Geofoam for your projects?
- Low density/high strength: Geofoam is 1% to 2% the density of soil with equal strength
- Predictable behaviour: Geofoam enables engineers to be much more specific in the design criteria. This is very different than other lightweight fillers, such as soil, that can be very variable in composition.
- Inert – Geofoam will not break down, so it will not spread into surrounding areas. This means that geofoam will not pollute the surrounding soil. Geofoam can also be dug up and reused, assisting in global appreciation.
- Limited labour required for construction – Geofoam can be installed by hand using simple hand tools. This eliminates the investment and operating cost of heavy machinery.
- Decreases construction time – Geofoam is quick to install and can be installed during any type of weather, day or night, resulting in faster installation time.
If you are seeking geofoam void fill Melbourne products from a reliable and effective company, look no further and contact the industry leaders here at NPS. For further information, feel free to browse our online website.